DAILY ⓂANNA* WEDNESDAY 31ST AUGUST, 2022

• DAILY ⓂANNA* WEDNESDAY 31ST AUGUST, 2022

Posted by Daniel on 31 August 2022 at 6:12 am

*<div>
    </div><div> *THE FINAL WORD*</div><div>
    </div><div>📜 *TEXT*: REVELATION 22:16-21📜</div><div>16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.</div><div>17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.</div><div>18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:</div><div>19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.</div><div>20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.</div><div>21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.</div><div>
    </div><div>🔑📖KEY VERSE: _*”For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life…” (REVELATION 22:18, 19).*_</div><div>
    </div><div>When the Lord opened His message to John the Beloved in the Book of Revelation, He asserted His essence as the starting and closing points of all existence. By the time He ended His letter to the seven Christian congregations in Asia in the last chapter of the book, we find Him remaining true to His declaration: the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last, who would want His word to retain its infallibility and unchangeableness.</div><div>
    </div><div>The Lord warns that because He is “the same yesterday, today and forever,” all the prophecies He has handed over to John to pass on to the churches must also be in the same pristine divine state. It was not to be revised by addition or subtraction. He says that such dire consequences as denial of entry into heaven and affliction of plagues will be a penalty for a breach of His caution.</div><div>
    </div><div>The loss of global peace with the untold suffering mankind is experiencing is the inevitable outcome of its neglect of the laws of God and their replacement by a man-made order. For instance, God’s original marriage institution has undergone several mutations to accommodate polygamy, homosexuality, bestiality, gay wedlock and other horrendous aberrations.</div><div>
    </div><div>The removal of biblical landmarks flouts the Lord’s unchangeable standards and nothing but misery would follow as warned by Jesus Christ, the One who says it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for His word to go unfulfilled. The Lord wants us to go back to the old-time religion, which brought the joy of salvation to man.</div><div>
    </div><div>✍🏽THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:</div><div> _*Don’t toy with biblical ancient landmarks.*_</div><div>
    </div><div>📜THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: </div><div>*ESTHER 6-10*📜</div><div>
    </div><div> *MEDITATION*</div><div>
    </div><div>*The Word of God: Not to be Edited and Not to be Revised* </div><div>
    </div><div>*1. The command*</div><div>a. The divine authors of the Holy Bible, the “Spirit and the Bride” do not give permission to any mortal, no matter how intelligent and informed, to alter any part of the scriptures for any reason.</div><div>
    </div><div>b. Since the Book of Revelation is in perfect agreement with other Books on the Bible on God’s perfect will and plan, the command covers all the Books of the Bible and not just the Book of Revelation alone.</div><div>
    </div><div>c. The mortal cannot correct or fault the immortal. Every attempt of man, no matter how religious, to amend, modify, adjust, modernise, add or subtract from the word of God is criminal and therefore forbidden by God, vv18,19.</div><div>
    </div><div>*2. The curse*</div><div>a. The plagues in the Book of Revelation are Tribulation plagues. Therefore, afflicting the disobedient with the plagues is tantamount to missing the rapture since rapture will precede the Great Tribulation, v18.</div><div>
    </div><div>b. Subtraction from the word of God is punishable by removal of the person from the Book of life even if their names were once there as children of God.</div><div>
    </div><div>c. Check Matthew 5:17-19 that shows a similar curse for any who tampers with the word either in precept or in practice.</div><div>
    </div><div>*3. The consequences*</div><div>a. The precepts cannot be separated from practice. The same punishment follows any disobedience to the word. </div><div>
    </div><div>b. The standard of the word for saints who will please God and make heaven is not relative or negotiable. Perfect obedience without any fault is the standard, Ephesians 4:13;5:26,27.</div><div>
    </div><div>*4. Caution*</div><div>a. Some Bible translations and editions are introduced in order to use modern languages that will help readers understand better. This is not forbidden.</div><div>
    </div><div>b. Some translations, due to access to new original manuscripts, attempted to translate some passages to suit the newly retrieved manuscripts, which at times caused minor variations from other translations. This is not evil if it is honestly done and the central messages of the Bible are not tampered with.</div><div>
    </div><div>c. However, there are some revised translations that deliberately delete or modify some clear passages of the Bible in order to reconcile the Bible with their biases or denominational beliefs. This is evil and will not go unpunished according to the text. Believers should avoid such translations because the devil is out to corrupt the word of God.</div><div>
    </div><div>d. There are some who deemphasis Biblical emphasis so as to suit their nature and some others. By implication, they deliberately compromise the Biblical standards. They are in the same group of cursed transgressors. Don’t pollute the mind of others through your unbelief.</div><div>
    </div><div>*Prayer points*</div><div>Praise God that you have the very word of God in its perfection🙏</div><div>
    </div><div>Ask God to strengthen your faith in the totality of the word of God so that you will never be guilty of breaking any🙏</div><div>
    </div><div>Ask for grace to be a full believer and doers of all the word of God🙏</div><div>
    </div><div>Ask God to raise a standard and use you against all erroneous teachings against His word🙏</div><div>
    </div><div>*HYMN* </div><div>
    </div><div>*THE BIBLE STANDS* </div><div>
    </div><div>1. The Bible stands like a rock undaunted</div><div>’Mid the raging storms of time;</div><div>Its pages burn with the truth eternal,</div><div>And they glow with a light sublime.</div><div>
    </div><div>*Chorus:*</div><div>The Bible stands tho’ the hills may tumble,</div><div>It will firmly stand when the earth shall crumble;</div><div>I will plant my feet on its firm foundation,</div><div>For the Bible stands,</div><div>The Bible stands.</div><div>
    </div><div>2. The Bible stands like a mountain tow’ring</div><div>Far above the works of man;</div><div>Its truth by none ever was refuted,</div><div>And destroy it they never can. </div><div>*Chorus*</div><div>
    </div><div>3. The Bible stands and it will forever,</div><div>When the world has passed away;</div><div>By inspiration it has been given,</div><div>All its precepts I will obey. *Chorus*</div><div>
    </div><div>4 . The Bible stands every test we give it,</div><div>For its Author is divine;</div><div>By grace alone I will expect to live it,</div><div>And to prove it and make it mine. </div><div>*Chorus*</div>

David replied 1 year, 10 months ago 2 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    31 August 2022 at 10:40 am

Hallelujah

• David

Organizer
    10 September 2022 at 4:18 am

Manner

• Daniel

12 September 2022 at 4:35 pm