DAILY ⓂANNA* TUESDAY 25TH OCTOBER, 2022

• DAILY ⓂANNA* TUESDAY 25TH OCTOBER, 2022

Posted by Daniel on 25 October 2022 at 10:38 am

*<div>
    </div><div> *SHUN UNBELIEF*</div><div>
    </div><div>_It is advisable you read the text first_</div><div>
    </div><div>📜TEXT: JUDGES 4:4-9📜</div><div><br></div><div>Judges 4:4-9</div><div>[4]And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.</div><div>[5]And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.</div><div>[6]And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?</div><div>[7]And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.</div><div>[8]And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.</div><div>[9]And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.</div><div><br></div><div>🔑📖KEY VERSE:_*"And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the LORD shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh" (JUDGES 4:9).*_</div><div><br></div><div>In his study of five hundred richest men in America, Napoleon Hill discovered a common characteristic. Each had the attitude of positive expectancy. They saw in every obstacle or challenge an equal or greater opportunity or benefit. They built their vast fortune on this belief. Actually, the difference between success and failure is based on one's expectations.</div><div><br></div><div>Deborah was a prophetess and judge in Israel at a time the nation had turned away from God and was under oppression. But God, in His mercy, through her, commissioned Barak to go against the enemy, promising to deliver him into his hand. Surprisingly, Barak became afraid and requested that Deborah accompany him else he would not go. The prophetess obliged but informed him that the battle would no longer be for his honour as God would now deliver Sisera into the hand of a woman.</div><div><br></div><div>Regrettably, many so-called Christians today toe the line of Barak. We need to work on our faith and always put it to work when faced with challenges. The moment we decide to pay attention to the threats and the size of the enemy instead of focusing on the omnipotence of God and His never-failing promises, we become weak in faith.</div><div><br></div><div>Faith in God is necessary for any worthwhile task; and the bigger the task, the more faith is required. So, when next you are confronted with a challenge that seems to swallow you up, face it with faith, shun unbelief and you will be sure to win.</div><div><br></div><div>✍🏽THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:` _*Believe that you can, and you will.*_</div><div><br></div><div>📜THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:*PROVERBS 12-14*📜</div><div><br></div><div> *MEDITATION*</div><div><br></div><div>*The audacity of faith*</div><div><br></div><div>*1. The intimidating challenges*</div><div>a. Israel had been subdued by a more superior enemy for 20 years🙆‍♂️, v3.</div><div>b. The enemy had a more sophisticated and dreadful weapons of war, v3.</div><div>c. Without divine intervention, Israel will remain in perpetual fear, oppression and bondage.</div><div><br></div><div>*Question*</div><div>Are your challenges greater than what you can handle? Are your enemies, internal or external, far stronger than you? </div><div><br></div><div>*2. The inspired command*</div><div>a. God spoke to the National prophetess on what should be done by Sisera, the subdued and fearful captain of Israel, vv6,7.</div><div>b. Sisera, obviously, was a trained and developed soldier who had not developed himself in spiritual warfare and faith in God as could be noticed from his cowardly response, vv7-9.</div><div>c. He got the clear message from God but lacked boldness of faith to act on it.</div><div>d. With boldness of faith in the spoken word of God, he would definitely have been victorious without the prophetess physically following. He had greater faith in the presence of the prophetess than the power of God. Are you different?</div><div>e. Since the word of God will not fail, he got the victory but lost the honour, vv7-9.</div><div><br></div><div>*Note* First step in surmounting the greater adversary is hearing from God amd His word on what to do.</div><div><br></div><div>*3. Indefatigable courage*</div><div>a. Deborah acted on the spoken word with faith and courage without allowing fear and the victory was assured over the greater enemy.</div><div>b. There is no alternative to bold faith in what God has spoken or revealed in His word.</div><div>c. Faith in the word of God will never be disappointed. Hear the word, meditate on it, let it mix with faith in your heart and act on it with courage and prove God to always be true to His word. Without action on the word of God, faith is dead.</div><div><br></div><div>*Question*</div><div>Think of two people in the Bible who manifested courageous, risky and bold faith in the word of God and how they got the victory over their greater enemies, either internal (habits) or external.</div><div><br></div><div>*Prayer points*</div><div>Lord, I want to hear your voice and instruction on what to do concerning my situation🙏</div><div>Help me to develop my faith by putting into practise what your word says all the time🙏</div><div>Lord, give me the Spirit of faith that is greater than my challenges🙏</div><div>Teach all your children to start manifesting faith that will subdue all their more powerful and greater adversaries🙏</div><div><br></div><div>*HYMN* Trust and obey</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>*Good morning sir/ma.*</div>

David replied 1 year, 4 months ago 3 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    25 October 2022 at 11:44 am

Trust and obey

• Daniel

26 October 2022 at 8:36 pm

TThere is no other thing to do

• David

Organizer
    27 October 2022 at 12:23 am