MORNING TEA ☕ MONDAY 29th AUGUST 2022

• MORNING TEA ☕ MONDAY 29th AUGUST 2022

Posted by Ibifubara on 29 August 2022 at 9:49 am

*A NEW DAY*

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

*God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.*

*(Genesis 1:5, NKJV)*

TODAY’S WORD

When God began to create everything, it says, “The evening and the morning were the first day.” You would think it would say “the morning and the evening were the first day,” but God starts the new day at the stroke of midnight, when it’s dark and there’s no sign that something has changed. *On purpose, God does not start the day at sunrise when there’s an abundance of evidence that it’s a new day, but He starts the day in the dark.*

*It’s symbolic of how He does things in our lives.* He gives us a promise of a new day, that He’s restoring health to us, or promotion is coming, or our child is going to get back on course, but nothing is changing. It’s still dark. This is what faith is all about. You can’t see it, but you’ve passed midnight and sunrise is on the horizon–healing, promotion, freedom, and the right people. It’s just a matter of time before you see the light come breaking forth. Get ready.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

MORNING TEA ☕
    MONDAY 29th AUGUST 2022

*A NEW DAY*

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE
    *God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. So the evening and the morning were the first day.*
    *(Genesis 1:5, NKJV)*

TODAY’S WORD
    When God began to create everything, it says, “The evening and the morning were the first day.” You would think it would say “the morning and the evening were the first day,” but God starts the new day at the stroke of midnight, when it’s dark and there’s no sign that something has changed. *On purpose, God does not start the day at sunrise when there’s an abundance of evidence that it’s a new day, but He starts the day in the dark.*

*It’s symbolic of how He does things in our lives.* He gives us a promise of a new day, that He’s restoring health to us, or promotion is coming, or our child is going to get back on course, but nothing is changing. It’s still dark. This is what faith is all about. You can’t see it, but you’ve passed midnight and sunrise is on the horizon–healing, promotion, freedom, and the right people. It’s just a matter of time before you see the light come breaking forth. Get ready.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
    *”Father, thank You that You have called me to walk by faith, believing that Your power is working in the dark. Thank You that when nothing is changing and I don’t understand it, I have Your promise of a new day. I believe that though it may look like night now, morning has already come. In Jesus’ Name, Amen”* 🙏🏽*”Father, thank You that You have called me to walk by faith, believing that Your power is working in the dark. Thank You that when nothing is changing and I don’t understand it, I have Your promise of a new day. I believe that though it may look like night now, morning has already come. In Jesus’ Name, Amen”* 🙏🏽

David replied 1 year, 7 months ago 3 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    29 August 2022 at 11:09 am
    65224 Points

Hallelujah

• Ibifubara

29 August 2022 at 11:44 am
      193 Points

Amen

• David

Organizer
    29 August 2022 at 11:35 am
    65224 Points

The tea sweet die

• Ibifubara

29 August 2022 at 11:43 am
    193 Points

Yess, I’m drinking every passage

• David

Organizer
    29 August 2022 at 2:01 pm
    65224 Points

I’m so loving CHRIST more and more

• Esther

29 August 2022 at 7:12 pm
    779 Points

Christ’s love is More than enough for me 🙏😌

• David

Organizer
    30 August 2022 at 10:09 am
    65224 Points

Oh beautiful

• David

Organizer
    30 August 2022 at 10:10 am
    65224 Points

God love is Christ like and been in that image God puts us through a lot for his glorification

• David

Organizer
    26 September 2022 at 8:09 am
    65224 Points

Joy everywhere

• David

Organizer
    27 September 2022 at 9:29 am
    65224 Points

I see beautiful colors

Home
Members