MORNING TEA ☕

• Posted by LESLIEFX on 8 May 2023 at 11:18 am

MONDAY 08 MAY 2023

*GOD LOVES IMPERFECT PEOPLE*

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE

*“While he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.”*

*(Luke 15:20, NIV)*

TODAY’S WORD

Most of the time, we believe that God loves us as long as we’re making good decisions, resisting temptation, and treating people right. But there will be times when you compromise, times when you have doubts, times when you fail. When we don’t perform perfectly, it’s easy to think that God is far from us.

I say this respectfully, but sometimes religion pushes people down. It says, “If you make poor choices, you’re on your own.” But the truth is that when you fall, God doesn’t turn away from you. He comes running toward you. When you blow it, God doesn’t say, “Too bad. You had your chance.” Rather, He comes after you with a greater passion. When you make a mistake, God loves you so much that He pursues you. He won’t leave you alone until He sees you restored and back on the right course. That’s the mercy of God coming after you. God loves imperfect people.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

*“Father, thank You that Your love and forgiveness are not based on my performance but upon the fact that I am Your child. Thank You that You love me, imperfect as I am, and that every mistake I’ve made and ever will make has already been paid for in full. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.”* 🙏🏽

LESLIEFX replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Home
Members
Market
Rewards