TODAYS MEDICINE (1st October)

• TODAYS MEDICINE (1st October)

Posted by David on 3 October 2022 at 7:33 am

The Bible says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance…” (2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC). That

means the Lord directs grace towards you. Grace brings acceptability, honour and dignity; it attracts the right people, circumstances and resources to you, in line with God’s purpose for your life.

Every so often, declare, “I walk and function in grace; grace sets me apart for glory and excellence. I’m a child of grace.” The Bible says to take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. With this grace, you can be successful in any and every endeavour.

Become conscious of what we read in our theme verse; it says God is able to make ALL grace to abound towards you; and He did in Christ Jesus. The Bible says of His fullness have we all received grace heaped upon

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work

(2 Corinthians 9:8).

grace (John 1:16). Then Paul tells us the result of having received this overflow and superfluity of grace: “…much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:17).

Grace causes us to reign (to “king”) in life. That means you’re in dominion; you’re ruling over demons, sickness and disease, poverty, failure and death through Christ Jesus. Because His grace is at work in you, what others struggle for will always come to you naturally, by free course. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I activate the grace and power of God in my life. I affirm in faith that I’m graced to excel and fulfil my destiny in Christ. I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and His superabundant grace upon my life is sufficient for me in all things, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:2; James 4:6; 2 Peter 3:18

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Titus 1:1-16 & Jeremiah 49The Bible says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance…” (2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC). That
    means the Lord directs grace towards you. Grace brings acceptability, honour and dignity; it attracts the right people, circumstances and resources to you, in line with God’s purpose for your life.
    Every so often, declare, “I walk and function in grace; grace sets me apart for glory and excellence. I’m a child of grace.” The Bible says to take advantage of the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. With this grace, you can be successful in any and every endeavour.
    Become conscious of what we read in our theme verse; it says God is able to make ALL grace to abound towards you; and He did in Christ Jesus. The Bible says of His fullness have we all received grace heaped upon
    And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work
    (2 Corinthians 9:8).

grace (John 1:16). Then Paul tells us the result of having received this overflow and superfluity of grace: “…much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:17).
    Grace causes us to reign (to “king”) in life. That means you’re in dominion; you’re ruling over demons, sickness and disease, poverty, failure and death through Christ Jesus. Because His grace is at work in you, what others struggle for will always come to you naturally, by free course. Hallelujah!
    CONFESSION
    I activate the grace and power of God in my life. I affirm in faith that I’m graced to excel and fulfil my destiny in Christ. I’m sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency, and His superabundant grace upon my life is sufficient for me in all things, in the Name of the Lord Jesus. Amen.
    FURTHER STUDY:
    2 Peter 1:2; James 4:6; 2 Peter 3:18
    1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32
    2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    Titus 1:1-16 & Jeremiah 49

David replied 1 year, 5 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    3 October 2022 at 7:37 am

May God bless us this week in all we do am.

• David

Organizer
    3 October 2022 at 7:44 am

Good morning people of God

Home
Members
Market
Rewards