What is the most important life lesson you’ve learned so far ?
1. Laugh in the places you’ve cried. Change the narrative.
2. Stop comparing yourself to strangers on the internet.
3. In a world where everyone wears a mask, it’s a privilege to see a soul.
4. Faces are never ugly or beautiful, minds are.
5. Your energy is currency. Spend it well. Invest it wisely.
6. Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.
7. It’s okay to disconnect from everyone to connect back to yourself.
8. You can become happy just by deciding to be happy.
9. Loneliness cannot create love, it creates need. Love is not a need.
10. You need to start speaking your love language to yourself too.