DAILY MANNA* SUNDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2023.

• DAILY MANNA* SUNDAY, 15TH JANUARY, 2023.

Posted by Daniel on 19 January 2023 at 9:43 am

*<div>
    </div><div>*PROGRESS THROUGH ADVERSITY*</div><div>
    </div><div>*TEXT: EXODUS 3:1-10*</div><div>
    </div><div>*KEY VERSE:* </div><div>”And Moses said, I will now turn aside,</div><div>and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt” (EXODUS</div><div>3:3).</div><div>
    </div><div>Walt Disney shared his thoughts on adversity succinctly with</div><div>the following words, “All the adversity I’ve had in my life have</div><div>strengthened me. You may not realize it when it happens… it</div><div>may be the best thing in the world for you”. Many have failed</div><div>where others have succeeded while some have suffered in</div><div>poverty and penury in the midst of plenty because they failed</div><div>to see, through their present adverse circumstances, a future</div><div>of great possibilities.</div><div>
    </div><div>Moses in today’s text, elicited the natural tendency in man to</div><div>be inquisitive. It was an unusual sight that should have caused</div><div>fear and withdrawal but he rather took the uncommon</div><div>decision to probe further into the intriguing sight of a bush in</div><div>flame and yet not consumed. His decision paid off because he</div><div>thereafter received a special message from God to lead the</div><div>children of Israel out of Egypt. What a challenge to Christians!</div><div>We should always set aside our fears and move with courage</div><div>to discover and pursue God’s will for our lives.</div><div>
    </div><div>Moses no doubt painted a picture of a diligent and dutiful</div><div>shepherd. He was gainfully engaged in spite of the fact that he</div><div>was a fugitive from Egypt and at the risk of death if caught by</div><div>Pharaoh’s men. Kingdom citizens must not see any job as</div><div>demeaning or be lazy with what they have to do to cater for</div><div>themselves and their family. In the faithful discharge of what</div><div>we call little, God will lead us to greater things as He did with Moses. It is also instructive to note that God is never</div><div>unmindful of the problems confronting His people and will</div><div>never be late in rising to deliver them.</div><div>Are you going through difficult times and thinking of giving up?</div><div>All you need do is to heed God’s call to come closer to Him.</div><div>He knows what you are going through and He has the power</div><div>to deliver if you cry to Him for help.</div><div>
    </div><div>*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:* </div><div>The flame becomes tame when</div><div>God is with you in it.</div><div>
    </div><div>*THE BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:* GENESIS 45-47</div><div>
    </div><div>https://dailymanna.app/progress-through-adversity/</div&gt;

Uthman replied 1 year, 5 months ago 4 Members · 14 Replies
  • 14 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    27 January 2023 at 6:45 am

God be blessed in heaven

• Uthman

12 February 2023 at 11:31 am

Amen

• Esther