EVANGEL DAILY MEAL Tuesday 18th October, 2022

• EVANGEL DAILY MEAL Tuesday 18th October, 2022

Posted by Daniel on 18 October 2022 at 7:49 am

__

TOPIC:

I AM NOT ABLE

🔑 KEY VERSE:

“And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform” (Romans 4:21).

TODAY’S TEXT

Numbers 11:10-15

The above topic was the exact words of the leader of Israel as they journeyed to the Promised Land. The people of God he was leading were coming to him with all their cares and worries like kindergarten pupils seeking for guardianship. The burden of responsibility on the leader was not in doubt but the leds were everything but considerate. They were easily excited and poignantly discouraged. To assume sole responsibility of a family, a shop, an office, a church or a school is no mean feat for an average person but the supervision of more than three million people, where a number of them were not reasonable and others selfish, was something else.

One day the intensity of the pressure rose to a boiling point and he cried out “I am not able”. However, paradoxically, “God is able”. The problem with Moses is the same problem with most of us today. We assume responsibility of what is not ours, what God has expressly promised to shoulder. Like the Shunamite lady in Songs of Solomon, who was keeping others vineyard but left hers unattended.

Moses was a superhuman, almost could be described as bionic man in his dispositions. He was extra-ordinary as a devout and his humility and discipline was a gift from the Creator. Yet he had not reach the point of carrying all his anxieties and responsibilities to Him who judges righteously. It is clear that Moses had confidence in his abilities to handle all his assignments. He actually goofed, as God decided to take him to the class of the inabilities.

It is very clear that all of us need to understand our inabilities on everything spiritual and to see that every resource and responsibility in the Christian life and service belong to and are inherently in God alone and that nothing is hard for Him to do, no exigency, no problem or no difficulty, nothing surprises Him. God is well able today and every day. May we receive understanding of His unfailing ability and bury our inability in His ability at all times.

➖➖➖➖➖➖

Connect to EVANGEL DAILY MEAL:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/155582217965099/

_

Connect to EVANGEL daily meal:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/KWNV5ms8z2c1OFpQQHMqE5

🎚 CONTROLLING THOUGHTS

No matter your natural abilities and professional competences, you are still frail human being, only the Almighty has unlimited ability. Depend on Him.

🙏🏿 PRAYER

Lord, help me to always remember how unreliable the man’s best is, so that I can always lean on you.

BIBLE STUDY IN ONE YEAR

Matthew 26:69–28:20

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Connect to EVANGEL DAILY MEAL platform here: Telegram:

https://t.me/+V5kw9VXn19V-AFmz EVANGEL DAILY MEAL

Tuesday 18th October, 2022
    __
    TOPIC:
    I AM NOT ABLE

🔑 KEY VERSE:
    “And being fully persuaded that, what He had promised, He was able also to perform” (Romans 4:21).

TODAY’S TEXT
    Numbers 11:10-15

The above topic was the exact words of the leader of Israel as they journeyed to the Promised Land. The people of God he was leading were coming to him with all their cares and worries like kindergarten pupils seeking for guardianship. The burden of responsibility on the leader was not in doubt but the leds were everything but considerate. They were easily excited and poignantly discouraged. To assume sole responsibility of a family, a shop, an office, a church or a school is no mean feat for an average person but the supervision of more than three million people, where a number of them were not reasonable and others selfish, was something else.

One day the intensity of the pressure rose to a boiling point and he cried out “I am not able”. However, paradoxically, “God is able”. The problem with Moses is the same problem with most of us today. We assume responsibility of what is not ours, what God has expressly promised to shoulder. Like the Shunamite lady in Songs of Solomon, who was keeping others vineyard but left hers unattended.

Moses was a superhuman, almost could be described as bionic man in his dispositions. He was extra-ordinary as a devout and his humility and discipline was a gift from the Creator. Yet he had not reach the point of carrying all his anxieties and responsibilities to Him who judges righteously. It is clear that Moses had confidence in his abilities to handle all his assignments. He actually goofed, as God decided to take him to the class of the inabilities.

It is very clear that all of us need to understand our inabilities on everything spiritual and to see that every resource and responsibility in the Christian life and service belong to and are inherently in God alone and that nothing is hard for Him to do, no exigency, no problem or no difficulty, nothing surprises Him. God is well able today and every day. May we receive understanding of His unfailing ability and bury our inability in His ability at all times.
    ➖➖➖➖➖➖
    Connect to EVANGEL DAILY MEAL:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/155582217965099/
    _
    Connect to EVANGEL daily meal:
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/KWNV5ms8z2c1OFpQQHMqE5

🎚 CONTROLLING THOUGHTS
    No matter your natural abilities and professional competences, you are still frail human being, only the Almighty has unlimited ability. Depend on Him.

🙏🏿 PRAYER
    Lord, help me to always remember how unreliable the man’s best is, so that I can always lean on you.

BIBLE STUDY IN ONE YEAR
    Matthew 26:69–28:20

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
    Connect to EVANGEL DAILY MEAL platform here: Telegram:

https://t.me/+V5kw9VXn19V-AFmz

David replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    18 October 2022 at 8:57 am
    64111 Points

Praise God