EVANGEL DAILY MEAL Tuesday 23rd August, 2022

• EVANGEL DAILY MEAL Tuesday 23rd August, 2022

Posted by Daniel on 23 August 2022 at 1:32 pm

🍲 <div>____</div><div>TOPIC:</div><div>DOING MORE WITH GOD</div><div>
    </div><div>🔑 KEY VERSE:</div><div>”And he began to speak boldly in the synagogue, whom when Aquila and Priscilla had heard, they took him unto them, and expounded unto him the way of God more perfectly” (ACTS 18:26).</div><div>
    </div><div>TODAY’S TEXT</div><div>Acts 18:24-28</div><div>
    </div><div>MESSAGE</div><div>God has no catch all formula or recipe for men and women surrendering themselves for the service of God. When you start, where you are and how you started is immaterial but the happy thing is, “you will be better off than at the beginning”. David started as a guitar-player and ended up a King, whose dynasty will never end. He could say, “He leads me in green pastures and restores my soul”. The concept of losing man’s first estate was enunciated in the Book of Genesis. God set out plan through Christ to restore man’s dignity and our fragile souls that are sometimes broken or wounded find solace only in Christ and the salvation pact.</div><div>
    </div><div>Aquilla and Priscilla, the couple that were totally sold to the service of the Lord and humanity provides us a good example to follow. From our text, a vibrant and eloquent young man called Appollos was in their church to minister. The couple noticed some roughages in his scriptural knowledge, called him aside, encouraged him and straightened the coarse ends. He was elated on this assistance. In a short while, he grew up and turned to a superstar, ranked side by side with Peter and Paul. The handling of this issue was the deciding gear of Appollos career. They could have killed or marced his calling but resolved to work with God. Everyday service opportunities arise, how we handle it or speak out about it can bless or destroy.</div><div>
    </div><div>This reminds me of what transpired in my State during the military administration. A young medical doctor got employed in my State with another young man who graduated in the Humanities as an Admin Officer. The Military</div><div>Administrator paid an unscheduled visit to the Secretariat and shut the gate and took attendance. Anybody who was not in office received dismissal letter. This Admin Officer was not in the office. He ran to this doctor and explained his situation. He gave him a paper explaining why he was not in that office by the time of his visit. Early in the morning, military personnel went to the hospital and authenticated the document. The officer was recalled to service. At this political (democratic) era, the Admin Officer has retired and became a Governor while the Dr. was teaching in a Teaching Hospital as a professor of Medicine. The governor remembered that he was on that seat because of the act of kindness of the professor. Anybody dismissed in government will not smell the service again. He recommended him for Federal Government high profile appointment and it</div><div>was carried.</div><div>➖➖➖➖➖➖</div><div>Connect to EVANGEL DAILY MEAL:</div><div>https://www.facebook.com/groups/155582217965099/</div><div>___ </div><div>Connect to EVANGEL daily meal:</div><div>https://chat.whatsapp.com/EoOCds1uWBq0PIkp1ZD6sO</div><div&gt; </div><div>🎚 CONTROLLING THOUGHTS</div><div> When you have opportunity to assist anybody, do it with open mind. You might indirectly be doing it for yourself.</div><div>
    </div><div>🙏🏿 PRAYER</div><div>Lord Jesus,help me to take up every service opportunity for Your glory and humanity.</div><div>
    </div><div>BIBLE STUDY IN ONE YEAR</div><div>Jeremiah 2:26-5:19</div><div>
    </div><div>🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 </div><div>Connect to EVANGEL DAILY MEAL platform here: Telegram:</div><div>
    </div><div>https://t.me/+V5kw9VXn19V-AFmz</div&gt;

David replied 1 year, 7 months ago 2 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    24 August 2022 at 12:47 am
    64111 Points

Hallelujah

• Daniel

24 August 2022 at 7:52 am
    8641 Points

Amen