RHAPSODY

• Posted by David on 4 April 2023 at 8:23 am

You dominate your environment with the atmosphere of the Spirit….learn more 👇

Goodmorning dear…Trust you are doing excellently well 🙂

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

TUESDAY 04 APRIL, 2023

THEME: LIVING IN THE SPIRIT

THEME SCRIPTURE: If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit (Galatians 5:25).

As Christians, we don’t go in and out of the Spirit; we live in the Spirit. Our theme verse makes it clear: it says, “Because we live in the Spirit, we should walk in the Spirit.” There’re two common expressions that you find in the Bible for being in the Spirit. One is to be in a vision or trance where your physical senses are more or less suspended. However, that’s a temporal experience.

The other and more important expression of being in the Spirit is being born into the Spirit, where you become aware and alive to the spirit-realm through the Word and the Holy Ghost. You live in that consciousness even though you’re in this world and your physical senses are conscious of your natural environment.

In the latter, you’re living with the mindset of the heavenly being that you are. You see the same things with other people, but you have a different interpretation and a different understanding. You’re Spirit-ruled; you see things the Kingdom way; the Word of God dictates your actions and responses to life and everything around you. You dominate your environment with the atmosphere of the Spirit. Hallelujah!

PRAYER:

Thank you, precious Holy Spirit, for being my peculiar atmosphere and advantage in life. You’ve made my life so different and beautiful. I rule and dominate my world with the atmosphere of joy, peace, success and victory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 1:8

8 But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

Romans 8:9

9 But you are not living the life of the flesh, you are living the life of the Spirit, if the [Holy] Spirit of God [really] dwells within you [directs and controls you]. But if anyone does not possess the [Holy] Spirit of Christ, he is none of His [he does not belong to Christ, is not truly a child of God].

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 10:1-24 & Joshua 20-22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Matthew 27:26-37 & Leviticus 4

Have a great day

GOD BLESS YOU….🙏

Ibrahim replied 11 months, 4 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    4 April 2023 at 8:43 am

Thank you Jesus

• Ibrahim