Rhapsody of Realities 2 December 2022

• Rhapsody of Realities 2 December 2022

Posted by LESLIEFX on 2 December 2022 at 7:12 am

TOPIC: We Ought Always To Pray (Rhapsody of Realities 2 December 2022)

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

Rhapsody Of Realities For Today MESSAGE:

Someone once said, “I have so much to do in very little time; it leaves me with very little time to pray. So, in the mornings, I pray for only five minutes because I
    always have a busy day.” That’s a big mistake.

Never skip or reduce your times of fellowship with the Lord for other things you might consider “important.” The wisdom, guidance and strength you need for success comes
    from the Lord. Always remember that.

When you have so much to do, that’s when you need to pray. In fact, you’ll need to pray more at such times because you require spiritual help to achieve results in a shorter time and in the best way. Instead of feeling too busy to pray, a wise person will say, “I have so much work to do that I’ll need to give more time to prayer.” You receive a boost in your energy and inspiration, which will give you speed.

Jesus said men ought always to pray and not to give up (Luke 18:1), letting us know that we were made to pray. It’s something God built within the human system. In other words, there’ll always be the need for that spiritual fellowship with God.

Through such fellowship, we can be built, encouraged, directed and obtain the Lord’s mercy, grace and intervention in our circumstances. Not only should you desire to pray, you should pray always. We don’t pray just because we require a miracle; we pray because we’re in a loving relationship with a real loving heavenly Father.

Dear Father, thank you for the privilege and blessings of prayer. Thank you for the opportunity of fellowship with you, loving and gracious Father! You’re my source and ability; and I’m confident that my future is secure, as I remain yielded to your Spirit and guided by your wisdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)
    17 Pray without ceasing.

James 5:16-18 (KJV)
    16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. 17 Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. 18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.

Ephesians 6:18 (NIV)
    18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    1 John 3:11-24 & Ezekiel 47-48

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    Revelation 6:1-10 & Joel 2

Rhapsody of Realities 2022 Devotional was written by Pastor Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (D.Sc., D.D.). President of Loveworld Inc. aka Christ Embassy Int’l.

LESLIEFX replied 1 year, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Home
Members
Market
Rewards