TODAYS MEDICINE

• Posted by David on 5 September 2022 at 12:30 am

But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay (Jeremiah 20:9).But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay (Jeremiah 20:9).

For the Gospel to have gotten to us in our day, some people had to pay the ultimate price. Some ministers and saints of God sacrificed their lives for this message to get

to us. There was a time in the not too distant past, when the possession of a Bible either put one in prison or got one killed. Those who printed Bibles did so in hiding.

Today, we have Bibles everywhere. On your phone, you could even have many translations. But this didn’t happen by chance; it’s the result of the faith, prayers, and labour of many before us. That’s why it’s important for us in our day to wake up. We should be inspired by the examples of those who fought to take the message to places where the Gospel wasn’t known.

If you were a driver for example, who regularly conveys passengers from one location to the other, this should inspire you to preach to your passengers. It makes no difference whether or not they’re happy to hear your message. Once they get into your vehicle, you’re in control, because you have them in that space for the rest of the journey. The most they can do if they don’t want to hear you is to request to alight

…But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay (Jeremiah 20:9).

from your vehicle.

Are you a CEO or do you hold an influential position in

your organization? You can use your position of influence to preach the Gospel to your employees. Don’t let it bother you that some of them may want to leave because you preached to them. Remember, God gave you the business in the first place. You therefore have to boldly preach to them, not with the aim of forcing them, but to provide them a chance to hear and believe in Jesus Christ for salvation.

Think of what others went through fighting for the opportunities you now have all around you today. The time is short, and the return of the Master is at hand. Ensure you take advantage of every opportunity the Lord has given you to witness to others. Don’t hold back; get wild with the Gospel.

PRAYER

Precious Father, I thank you for your Word that burns in my heart and propels me to preach the Gospel and spread your righteousness around the world. I refuse to be quiet, but take my place in the end-time army as a frontline soldier and a bearer of divine truths to my world. I stand firm in the faith, impacting lives and causing your righteousness and glory to be established around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 9:16; Luke 4:43; 2 Timothy 4:2

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

15For the Gospel to have gotten to us in our day, some people had to pay the ultimate price. Some ministers and saints of God sacrificed their lives for this message to get
    to us. There was a time in the not too distant past, when the possession of a Bible either put one in prison or got one killed. Those who printed Bibles did so in hiding.
    Today, we have Bibles everywhere. On your phone, you could even have many translations. But this didn’t happen by chance; it’s the result of the faith, prayers, and labour of many before us. That’s why it’s important for us in our day to wake up. We should be inspired by the examples of those who fought to take the message to places where the Gospel wasn’t known.
    If you were a driver for example, who regularly conveys passengers from one location to the other, this should inspire you to preach to your passengers. It makes no difference whether or not they’re happy to hear your message. Once they get into your vehicle, you’re in control, because you have them in that space for the rest of the journey. The most they can do if they don’t want to hear you is to request to alight
    …But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay (Jeremiah 20:9).

from your vehicle.
    Are you a CEO or do you hold an influential position in
    your organization? You can use your position of influence to preach the Gospel to your employees. Don’t let it bother you that some of them may want to leave because you preached to them. Remember, God gave you the business in the first place. You therefore have to boldly preach to them, not with the aim of forcing them, but to provide them a chance to hear and believe in Jesus Christ for salvation.
    Think of what others went through fighting for the opportunities you now have all around you today. The time is short, and the return of the Master is at hand. Ensure you take advantage of every opportunity the Lord has given you to witness to others. Don’t hold back; get wild with the Gospel.
    PRAYER
    Precious Father, I thank you for your Word that burns in my heart and propels me to preach the Gospel and spread your righteousness around the world. I refuse to be quiet, but take my place in the end-time army as a frontline soldier and a bearer of divine truths to my world. I stand firm in the faith, impacting lives and causing your righteousness and glory to be established around me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
    FURTHER STUDY:
    1 Corinthians 9:16; Luke 4:43; 2 Timothy 4:2
    1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17
    2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    1 Thessalonians 5:1-11 & Jeremiah 23

David replied 1 year, 7 months ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    20 September 2022 at 9:18 am
    64111 Points