TODAYS MEDICINE

• Posted by David on 20 August 2022 at 9:34 am

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

LIFE—MANIFESTED

Saturday, August 20th.

Pastor Chris

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us) (1 John 1:1-2).

There’s an understanding and appreciation of the Word—a perspective of truth that the apostles had. It was quite profound. Consider what we just read in the verse above; John uses the definite article for “life” and says, “For THE LIFE was manifested.” He’s saying, “The life was shown to us.” This is an expression that’s beyond human reasoning. How could life be given the definite article and then be said to have been “manifested” for us to see?

Is life a person? Now you can understand it when Jesus said in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life….” He is the life that became defined in totality, in a human person, and was manifested to us. 1 John 1:2 says, “…For the life was manifested, and we have seen it….” How can somebody see life? What does life look like? Now you know: Jesus is life. But you see, it’s a discovery you’d have to make for yourself; it has to become a revelation of truth in your spirit, not head-knowledge.

Jesus is the embodiment of life. 1 John 5:12 NKJV says, “He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” In the 13th verse, he climaxes his message and says, “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life” (NIV).

For God’s people everywhere, this is your reality: You have LIFE—eternal life! Jesus is eternal life: “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life” (1 John 5:20).

CONFESSION

I have eternal life NOW! It’s my present-hour reality in Christ. I’m a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind. As Jesus is, so am I; my life has become the manifestation of His goodness, glory, grace and love. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 1:1-8 & Jeremiah 5

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily DevotionalRHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

LIFE—MANIFESTED

Saturday, August 20th.

Pastor Chris

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us) (1 John 1:1-2).

There’s an understanding and appreciation of the Word—a perspective of truth that the apostles had. It was quite profound. Consider what we just read in the verse above; John uses the definite article for “life” and says, “For THE LIFE was manifested.” He’s saying, “The life was shown to us.” This is an expression that’s beyond human reasoning. How could life be given the definite article and then be said to have been “manifested” for us to see?

Is life a person? Now you can understand it when Jesus said in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life….” He is the life that became defined in totality, in a human person, and was manifested to us. 1 John 1:2 says, “…For the life was manifested, and we have seen it….” How can somebody see life? What does life look like? Now you know: Jesus is life. But you see, it’s a discovery you’d have to make for yourself; it has to become a revelation of truth in your spirit, not head-knowledge.

Jesus is the embodiment of life. 1 John 5:12 NKJV says, “He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” In the 13th verse, he climaxes his message and says, “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life” (NIV).

For God’s people everywhere, this is your reality: You have LIFE—eternal life! Jesus is eternal life: “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life” (1 John 5:20).

CONFESSION

I have eternal life NOW! It’s my present-hour reality in Christ. I’m a partaker of the divine nature; an associate of the God-kind. As Jesus is, so am I; my life has become the manifestation of His goodness, glory, grace and love. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 5:11-13 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 5 & Psalms 117-118

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Colossians 1:1-8 & Jeremiah 5

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

David replied 1 year, 6 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • David

Organizer
    13 September 2022 at 1:30 pm

Hallelujah

Home
Members