TODAYS MEDICINE

• Posted by David on 20 October 2022 at 3:53 am

It’s very rare for me to pray without the Spirit ministering something to me. Many years ago, I learnt something I’ll never forget. While praying, I got into

a spiritual vision and saw the Lord standing before me, and He began to tell me certain important things. But then I realized I didn’t have my writing materials close by.

I argued within myself whether or not to go get the writing materials, but I wasn’t sure the vision would continue if I left the place. I summoned courage and said, “Lord, can I quickly get my writing materials?” And He permitted me. I got off my knees, went to get my writing materials and got right back to the same spot that I was. And the moment my knees hit the floor, there the Lord was again.

What touched me the most in that experience was the love of the Master. He waited for me. To think that He waited for me. Hallelujah! But the point is that I made a habit of keeping writing materials close by, each time I

pray, because I know the Lord may say something to me

And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

and I don’t want to miss it.

The Lord knows how important the things He tells

us are, and we have to learn to write them down. If the prophets and the apostles weren’t faithful to write down the things that God told them, we wouldn’t have had the Scriptures. As you pray, surely, God will talk to you. He’ll give you guidance and instructions. He may even give you prophetic instructions about your life and future; write them down so you don’t forget.

PRAYER

Blessed Father, my heart is always ready to hear and receive your Word. Thank you for granting me revelations and supernatural knowledge; and through these ministrations of the Holy Spirit, solutions will come to this world through me, for you’ve chosen me to be an answer to the cry of my generation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 4:2 GNB; Habakkuk 2:2 AMPC; Jeremiah 30:1-2

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 18-19

49It’s very rare for me to pray without the Spirit ministering something to me. Many years ago, I learnt something I’ll never forget. While praying, I got into
    a spiritual vision and saw the Lord standing before me, and He began to tell me certain important things. But then I realized I didn’t have my writing materials close by.
    I argued within myself whether or not to go get the writing materials, but I wasn’t sure the vision would continue if I left the place. I summoned courage and said, “Lord, can I quickly get my writing materials?” And He permitted me. I got off my knees, went to get my writing materials and got right back to the same spot that I was. And the moment my knees hit the floor, there the Lord was again.
    What touched me the most in that experience was the love of the Master. He waited for me. To think that He waited for me. Hallelujah! But the point is that I made a habit of keeping writing materials close by, each time I
    pray, because I know the Lord may say something to me
    And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint (Luke 18:1).

and I don’t want to miss it.
    The Lord knows how important the things He tells
    us are, and we have to learn to write them down. If the prophets and the apostles weren’t faithful to write down the things that God told them, we wouldn’t have had the Scriptures. As you pray, surely, God will talk to you. He’ll give you guidance and instructions. He may even give you prophetic instructions about your life and future; write them down so you don’t forget.
    PRAYER
    Blessed Father, my heart is always ready to hear and receive your Word. Thank you for granting me revelations and supernatural knowledge; and through these ministrations of the Holy Spirit, solutions will come to this world through me, for you’ve chosen me to be an answer to the cry of my generation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
    FURTHER STUDY:
    Colossians 4:2 GNB; Habakkuk 2:2 AMPC; Jeremiah 30:1-2
    1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    1 Timothy 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 7-8
    2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
    Hebrews 10:1-18 & Ezekiel 18-19

David replied 1 year, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Home
Members
Market