TODAYS MEDICINE

• Posted by David on 1 November 2022 at 10:00 am

Good Morning Pastor Ma

*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Tuesday, 1st November 2022_

*A DIVINE CONNECTION*

_But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit_ *(1 Corinthians 6:17)*

We’re joined to the Lord and one spirit with Him. Our oneness with the Lord was God’s dream and it’s been realized in Christ. The Holy Spirit is responsible for that oneness. Jesus said, *“I and my Father are one”* (John 10:30). How was Jesus one with the Father? It was through the Holy Spirit. It’s the same with you today.

2 Corinthians 6:16 says, *“…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”* Now, He lives in you and walks in you. You’re a God-carrying vessel.

In John 14:20, Jesus said, *“…I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”* That means you’re in the Father in Jesus Christ, and He’s in you. That’s a divine connection!

Thus, your ability or sufficiency is of Him (2 Corinthians 3:5). You’re connected through the Holy Spirit to the unlimited power of God with limitless possibilities and unending glory. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

_I’m connected to God, for the Holy Spirit lives in me! He’s in me to help me live the triumphant Christian life and be successful in all that I do, to the glory of the Father. Through the Holy Spirit, I live a life of extraordinary blessings every day as He works in me, building me, and building others through me. Glory to God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*John 14:10* Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

*John 14:16 AMPC* And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

*Colossians 1:29* Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

*Zechariah 4:6* Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

Thank You MaGood Morning Pastor Ma

*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Tuesday, 1st November 2022_

*A DIVINE CONNECTION*

_But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit_ *(1 Corinthians 6:17)*

We’re joined to the Lord and one spirit with Him. Our oneness with the Lord was God’s dream and it’s been realized in Christ. The Holy Spirit is responsible for that oneness. Jesus said, *“I and my Father are one”* (John 10:30). How was Jesus one with the Father? It was through the Holy Spirit. It’s the same with you today.

2 Corinthians 6:16 says, *“…for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.”* Now, He lives in you and walks in you. You’re a God-carrying vessel.

In John 14:20, Jesus said, *“…I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.”* That means you’re in the Father in Jesus Christ, and He’s in you. That’s a divine connection!

Thus, your ability or sufficiency is of Him (2 Corinthians 3:5). You’re connected through the Holy Spirit to the unlimited power of God with limitless possibilities and unending glory. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

_I’m connected to God, for the Holy Spirit lives in me! He’s in me to help me live the triumphant Christian life and be successful in all that I do, to the glory of the Father. Through the Holy Spirit, I live a life of extraordinary blessings every day as He works in me, building me, and building others through me. Glory to God!_

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*John 14:10* Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

*John 14:16 AMPC* And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever—

*Colossians 1:29* Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

*Zechariah 4:6* Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Philemon 1:1-25 & Jeremiah 33

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* James 5:1-20 & Ezekiel 31

Thank You Ma

David replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • David

Organizer
    1 November 2022 at 10:21 am
    64111 Points

God is the greatest

• Clinton

9 November 2022 at 4:25 am